kill the messenger...
Mood : discouraged
Music : Your Stories, My Alibis by Matchbox Romance
i hate regreting things i've done... i would like to believe what people say and to not cry over spilt milk. to accept events that has come to past and hopefully learn something from it that is... if there's something to be learned in the first place. unfortunately regret comes fast and easily when things start rolling down hill, leaving you wondering how you're gonna get control of the situation.
to hang on or to let go? a common question we ask ourselves... unfortunately the decision is never easy as we tend lean onto one side eventhough we know it may not be right one. i hope i have the strength to do what's right.
I've gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
i hate politics...
Music : Your Stories, My Alibis by Matchbox Romance
i hate regreting things i've done... i would like to believe what people say and to not cry over spilt milk. to accept events that has come to past and hopefully learn something from it that is... if there's something to be learned in the first place. unfortunately regret comes fast and easily when things start rolling down hill, leaving you wondering how you're gonna get control of the situation.
to hang on or to let go? a common question we ask ourselves... unfortunately the decision is never easy as we tend lean onto one side eventhough we know it may not be right one. i hope i have the strength to do what's right.
Today is a winding road
that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Today in the blink of an eye
I'm holding on to something and I do not know why I tried
I've gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
_______________________________________________________
i hate politics...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home